Mountain CAD Services
Mountain CAD Services has offered professional drafting service since 2004 for Architects, Designers and Building Contractors throughout the Vail Valley. Having 20 plus years of experience in Computer Aided Design, MCS prides itself on quick, efficient and accurate drawing while keeping up with the latest technology and building practices.
• Autodesk REVIT
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• Adobe Photoshop
Complete Construction Documentation based on your design
• 3D Computer Rendering and Animation Using the latest technology - using REVIT and can export to LUMION
• Interior and Exterior Lighting Studies
• Conversion of any existing hand drawn plans or sketches to CAD
• As-Built plans including verification of existing plans and conditions
• Real Estate marketing materials
• Office graphic standards
Basic Architectural Drawing Includes:
• Site and Landscape Plans
• Foundation and Basement Plans
• Floor Plans
• Roof Plan
• Exterior Elevations
Detailed Drawing Sets include the above, and may include:
• Building Sections
• Interior Elevations
• Reflected Ceiling Plans
• Architectural Details
• Door and Window Schedules
• Electrical Plans - Lighting/Switching plans
• Cabinet and Closet Millwork Details
• Appliance and Plumbing Fixture Schedules Collaboration:
• Quality and Value - Mountain CAD Services provides quality service at competitive prices.
• Experience - Over 20 Years of Experience in Residential, Commercial, MEP and Interior Design
• Expertise - Knowledge of local building codes and requirements of local design review boards.
• BIM Technology - Use of three dimensional parametric modeling software that ensures the client can better understand the design and create fully coordinated drawings.
• Accurate and Prompt - Revit software allows us to produce construction documents far more quickly than conventional drafting methods. Parametric models are virtually coordinated automatically
• Collaboration - drawings can be provided in any electronic format. Files shared with clients are usually done using Google Drive or Dropbox files share Applications